Therapeutic group at an in-depth stage for addicts [08/09]
CKU Center for Counseling and Therapy announces recruitment to a therapeutic group at an in-depth stage for addicts who have completed basic therapy and are motivated for further personal development.
The group begins on September 8, 2018 and will continue through 6 months.
Admission to the group takes place after prior qualification.
More information on 0860861018.
We specialize in professional treatment of
- Harmful drinking
- Addiction to alcohol
- Addiction to cannabis and other psychoactive substances
- Pathological gambling
- Addiction to computer games and an internet
- Disorders characteristic for acoa syndrome (adult children of alcoholics), dysfunctional families including the victims of violence
- Disordered relations in the family and in the partnership
- Hazards associated with abuse or use of psychoactive substances by the youth
Psychological on-line firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Lord Edward Street,
+353 860 861 018