Workshop group in the series "Art of Life" [21/04]
CKU - Center for Counseling and Therapy run a workshop group in the series "Art of Life" - training in skillful dealing with anger, wrath and aggression
The training is aimed at people who want to live a full life in harmony with their own feelings, but they can not cope with difficult emotions and have a problem in controlling anger and aggression.
The training will be carried out within a closed group, which means that you will not be able to join it during its duration.
Workshop will be lead by CKU Psychotherapist - MA Mariola Mastek and MA Sylwia Matijuk
Start 21 april 2018 - Finish 23 June 2018.
10 meetings in total, every Saturday from 12.30pm -2.30pm
The number of places is limited!
More information at number 0860861018
We specialize in professional treatment of
- Harmful drinking
- Addiction to alcohol
- Addiction to cannabis and other psychoactive substances
- Pathological gambling
- Addiction to computer games and an internet
- Disorders characteristic for acoa syndrome (adult children of alcoholics), dysfunctional families including the victims of violence
- Disordered relations in the family and in the partnership
- Hazards associated with abuse or use of psychoactive substances by the youth
Psychological on-line firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Lord Edward Street,
+353 860 861 018