Recruitment to a a psycho-educational and therapeutic group [03/11]
CKU announces recruitment to a a psycho-educational and therapeutic group for people with the syndrome: ACoA Adult Children of Alcoholics and Adult Children from Dysfunctional Families and for people with the syndrome of co-dependency.
The group starts November 3, 2018
Group will take place every Saturday at 10.00am -12.00pm
Admissions to groups after prior qualification. Limited places.
More information on 0860861018.
Personal Development Workshop "AVOCA 2019" [08/02]
CKU invites you to take part in the last three-day Personal Development Workshop "AVOCA 2019" at the Center of the Ovoca Manor House in the Wicklow Mountains.
Workshops will be held on February 8-10, 2019
Special guests of this workshop dr Ewa Woydyłło-Osiatyńska, Dr. Bohdan Tadeusz Woronowicz and Grażyna Płachcińska
more info at ph 0860861018
Reservation of place until 31 December 2018,
NUMBER OF PLACES LIMITED
We specialize in professional treatment of
- Harmful drinking
- Addiction to alcohol
- Addiction to cannabis and other psychoactive substances
- Pathological gambling
- Addiction to computer games and an internet
- Disorders characteristic for acoa syndrome (adult children of alcoholics), dysfunctional families including the victims of violence
- Disordered relations in the family and in the partnership
- Hazards associated with abuse or use of psychoactive substances by the youth
Psychological on-line email@example.com
19 Lord Edward Street,
+353 860 861 018